Thank you for purchasing CG CLIP N’ GO Kickstand. Use it to keep your cell phone or eyewear case at your fingertips! Before using CG CLIP N’ GO, please read these instructions carefully.
1. CG CLIP N’ GO
2. Alcohol packet
3. Instruction Manual
1. Find the perfect spot to install your CG CLIP N’ GO
2. Wipe down cell phone/case with alcohol swab
3. Make sure phone is free of debris, hand-prints and grease
4. Let alcohol dry for three minutes
5. Peel adhesive strip and place on cell phone/case
6. Apply pressure for two to three minutes
7. Allow to cure for 24 hours (during this time you may use your cell phone, but don’t slide the CG CLIP N’ GO into the base plate).
TROUBLE-SHOOTING and COMPATABILITY TIPS –
While CG CLIP N’ GO adheres to most any surface, it will not stick to silicone, oily greasy or wet surfaces. Materials that are known to work well with CG CLIP N’ GO adhesive include: hard plastic cases, TPU cases, aluminum cases, and wood cases. Jelly silicone cases or cases with too may grooves will NOT allow the adhesive to bond. Further, based on our experience and testing, there are some cell phones that will not allow direct adhesion to the phone. These include: iPhone 4S, Nexus 4, and Galaxy Note 3. Finally, cases that have a rubber material, like Otterbox cases, will require the use of a 3M special primer. This primer gives added adhesion to materials that are difficult to stick to. You may purchase this product on-line at the CG CLIP N’ GO Accessories Store at www.cgclipngo.com.
USE OF CG CLIP N’ GO – Congratulations on the installation of your new CG CLIP N’ GO!
1. CG CLIP N’ GO easily slides in and out of the base plate for removal.
2. Kickstand can be used in portrait or landscape mode for hands-free use
3. Attach CG CLIP N’ GO to bags, belts, purses or clothing for easy use
4. Rotates for multi-functional use
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY – CG CLIP N’ GO, LLC warrants to the consumer that the Product in the sales package is free from material defects in workmanship when used normally and in accordance with the instruction manual. The Limited Warranty period for the Product extends for (1) Year from date of original purchase. This Limited Product Warranty only covers the CG CLIP N’ GO Product – it does not cover any non-CG CLIP N’ GO product or device. Visit www.cgclipngo.com for more information.
EXCLUSIONS – Nothing within this warranty shall imply that CG CLIP N’ GO, LLC or its affiliates will be responsible or liable for any damage to items for which the CG CLIP N’ GO is attached, whether due to any defect of CG CLIP N’ GO, or its use, whether proper or improper. There are no other warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees, express or implied, made or intended by CG CLIP N’ GO, LLC or its authorized distributors and all other warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees, including any warranties, conditions, representations under any Sale of Goods act or like legislation or statute is hereby expressly excluded, CG CLIP N’ GO, LLC shall not be responsible for any damages to persons property, including the product itself, howsoever caused or any consequential damages arising from the malfunction of the product and by the purchase of the product, the purchaser agrees to indemnify and save harmless CG CLIP N’ GO, LLC from any claim for damages to person or property caused by the product.
CG CLIP N’ GO SUPPORT – We are here to help. If you have any questions or problems contact CG CLIP N’ GO Support right away. You do not need to contact the retailer you purchased the product from. CG CLIP N’ GO authorized representatives are available via:
email to email@example.com; or toll free number at 1-855-728-1097
CG CLIP N’ GO IN WARRANTY PROCEDURE – Should service be required during the warranty period, CG CLIP N’ GO, LLC will repair or, at its discretion, replace this product without charge, subject to verification of the defect or malfuction, upon delivery of this product to CG CLIP N’ GO, LLC Product Service Center listed below with proof of date of purchase.
RETURNS – In the event that you are not satisfied with your CG CLIP N’ GO, simply return it within 30 days of the receipt based upon the order date in the original bill of sale and you will get a full refund for the value of the CG CLIP N’ GO.
The only thing we ask is that the CG CLIP N’ GO be returned in the same condition as it was shipped to you. Please do the following:
1. Repackage the item in it’s original packaging or a well-padded heavy corrugated box
2. Fill out the on-line return form and include with the shipment
3. Enclose copies or the original sales receipt of proof of date of purchase.
4. You can ship the package any way you prefer; however, we suggest that you ship returns by a service that offers a tracking method, as well as shipping insurance.
Please Note- Shipping charges will not be reimbursed. Merchandise that is lost or damaged in transit is your responsibility. Please do not send the return “C.O.D” or “Freight Collect” or it will be refused.
The defective product should be mailed to:
Product Service Center,
P.O. Box 5042
Kingwood, Texas 77345
TRADEMARKS – CG CLIP N’ GO is a registered Trademark of CG CLIP N’ GO, LLC.
PATENTS – The CG CLIP N’ GO product is Patent Pending.